The Dometic SinePower 1600W Inverter turns 12V battery power into pure 230V AC voltage, like that from a home power socket. It ensures the mobile operation of even highly sensitive appliances, such as espresso machines and microwave ovens. The extraordinarily high peak output rating makes it ideal for devices with high start-up currents. The integrated mains priority circuit ensures that the inverter automatically switches over to an external mains supply as soon as it is available – saving precious battery power.
This sine wave inverter turns 12V battery power into pure 230V AC voltage, like that of a home power socket. The device ensures a trouble-free mobile operation of 230V appliances, including highly sensitive ones. It comes standard with a mains priority circuit.
- Mains Priority - Switches over to mains power as soon as it is available to protect the battery
- Solid Mount - Durable mounting flange ensures easy and strong installation in a variety of vehicles
- Control Panel and Switch - Monitor the status of the unit
- 230 V AC – like at home
- Suitable for supplying sensitive devices
- With battery saving mains priority circuit
- Compact design – easy to store
- 1600 W continuous output
- 3200 W peak output
- Suitable for demanding appliances with high starting currents
Please Note: Any work on Voltages exceeding 50V, must be done by a registered electrician.