Eberspacher Hydronic Water Heaters are integrated in the cooling water system of the engine. The thermal energy gained is absorbed by the vehicle's own heat exchanger and distributed, finely dosed, into the interior as warm air through existing air vents. The engine is warmed up with the residual heat in the cooling water. And in summer you can easily enjoy pre-cooling with an Eberspächer Hydronic Heater.
Cosy warm rooms, hot water: Your Eberspächer Hydronic water heater does all this for you. It keeps the cabin at the perfect temperature, and after a cold day outside, a hot shower is waiting for you. Your water is guaranteed to be at just the right temperature.
In short: you’ve got advantages all round when you install an Eberspächer Hydronic Heater.
How an Eberspächer HYDRONIC Water Heater Works
As soon as the heater receives its starting pulse, the following processes are triggered by the central control unit:
- Automatic safety check.
- The glow plug is warmed up.
- The metering pump conveys fuel.
- The burner motor starts smoothly.
- The fan delivers combustion air.
- Fuel-air mixture ignites (flame formation).
- The hot combustion gases flow through the heat exchanger that delivers the heat to the coolant system of the vehicle's engine.
- The heater is controlled electronically and works - according to heat requirement - in several power stages.