Rinnai Energysaver 309 Flued Gas Heater
The Rinnai Energysaver 309 Flued Gas Heater is a heating solution that delivers excellent air quality and efficient heating to any room.
All Energysaver models come with features that may reduce the likelihood of an allergic reaction for people with asthma or allergies.
Domestic heating appliance. Suitable for living rooms, bedrooms, and open plan areas.
Heating areas (up to)
- Upper North Island 49 m²
- Central and lower North Island 34 m²
- South Island 29 m²
Available for Natural Gas or LPG, specify gas type at time of purchase.
The appliance must not be built-in.
- Input: 5.8-13 MJ/h
- Output LPG: 1.2-2.8 kW
- Output NG: 1.2-2.9 kW (short flue) 1.2-3.1 kW (long flue)
- Efficiency: 83%
- Energy Stay Rating: 4.8 Stars
- Burner: Stainless steel bunsen burner
- Description: High efficiency forced flue convection heater supported by electronic timers
- Data Plate: Lower bottom panel, left hand side
- Electrical Supply: 230V 50 Hz with supply cord and 3-pin plug
- Fan: Centrifugal drum type fan
- Gas Connection: 15 mm BSP male thread
- Gas Control: Rinnai electronic modulating gas control valve
- Humidifier Tray Capacity: 0.7L
- Ignition: Direct continuous spark electronic ignition—no pilot
- Noise Level: 31-38 dB(A)
- Power Consumption: Approx. 41 W (on high), < 1 W on standby
- Safety Devices: Overheat switch, fusible link, flame failure device, electrical fuse, and power failure
- Temperature Range: 16-26 °C by 1 °C increments
- Weight: 21kg