Victron Energy Colour Control - CCGX
Victron Remote Management (VRM) Online Portal
Besides monitoring and controlling products locally on the CCGX itself, all readings are also forwarded to Victron Energy's free remote monitoring website: the VRM Online Portal.
Remote Console on VRM
Monitor, control and configure the CCGX remotely, over the internet. Just like standing in front of the device, everything can also be done remotely. The same functionality is also available on the local network, Remote Console on LAN.
Automatic Genset Start/Stop
A highly customizable start/stop system. Use state of charge, voltage, load and other parameters. Define a special set of rules for quiet times, and optionally a monthly test run.
When connected to the internet, all data is sent to the VRM Portal. When there is no internet connection available, the CCGX will store the data internally, up to 48 hours. By inserting a micro SDcard or USB stick, more data can be stored. These files can then be uploaded to the VRM Portal, or offline converted with the VictronConnect app, for analysis.
The CCGX can be connected to internet with an Ethernet cable and via Wi-Fi. To connect via Wi-Fi, a Wi-Fi USB accessory is required. The CCGX has no internal cellular modem: there is no slot for a simcard. Use an off-the-shelf GPRS or 3G router instead.
- Multis and Quatros, including split-phase and three-phase systems. Monitoring and control (on/off and current limiter). Changing configuration is possible (only remotely via the internet, not without an internet connection).
- BlueSolar MPPT Solar Chargers with a VE.Direct port
- BlueSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/85 with VE.Can port. When multiple BlueSolar MPPTs with VE.Can are used in parallel, then all information is combined as one.
- BMV-700 family can be connected directly to the VE.Direct ports on the CCGX. Use the VE.Direct Cable for this
- Power Supply Voltage Range: 9-70V DC
- Current Draw: 12/24/48V DC
- Switched Off: 0/0/0mA
- Display Off: 140//80/40mA
- Display at Minimum Intensity: 160/90/45mA
- Display at Maximum Intensity: 245/125/65mA
- Communication Ports:
- VE.Direct: 2 Seperate VE.Direct Ports - Isolated
- VE.Can: 2 Paralleled RJ45 Sockets - Isolated
- VE.Bus: 2 Paralleled RJ45 Sockets - Isolated
- USB: 2 USB Host Ports - Not Isolated
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000MB RJ45 Socket - Isolated Except Shield
- Dimensions: H130 x W120 x D28mm
5 Year Warranty