The Phoenix range of inverters is suitable for the widest range of applications. Designed to produce a true sine wave inverter with optimised efficiency but without compromise in performance. Employing hybrid HF technology, the result is a top quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power, problem free, to any load.
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
High Start Up Power
Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools.
When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value. Once in standby the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
VE.Direct Communication Port
The VE.Direct Communication Port can be connected to:
- A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable required)
- Apple and Android Smartphones, tablets, Macbook's and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongle required)
- Low battery alarm trip and reset levels
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
- Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
- Output voltage: 210-245V
- Frequency: 50 or 60Hz
- Eco mode On/Off and Eco mode sense level
- In and Output voltage
- Percentage load