Cinderella Freedom is an LPG-driven, waterless incineration toilet that burns all toilet waste at a high temperature, producing a minimum of ash. It is specially adapted for areas with limited or no access to the power grid. As with all Cinderella Eco Group toilets, Cinderella Freedom doesn’t require water or sewage, thus saving you from costly sewage connections. The toilet is easy to install and comes with an easy-to-use LCD display, which provides notifications and alerts when the ash container is full and should be emptied.
Cinderella Freedom is based on the same high quality that characterizes the Cinderella Comfort model, but uses LPG gas instead of electricity for the actual incineration process. This means that you can use your Cinderella Freedom incineration toilet even in areas where there is little or no access to 230V electrical power. The toilet is especially suitable for cabins that are not connected to the main power grid. All you need is 12V DC to control the electronics in the toilet.
Cinderella’s waterless incineration toilets have been on the market for over 20 years and are renowned for their sustainable, eco-friendly design and performance, with no polluting emissions. The incineration technology is reliable, certified and received the award “Best in Test” from the independent Swedish product testing company Testfakta, Europe’s largest test laboratory. Test report available on request.
Installing a Cinderella toilet is simple and requires no external tanks or water connection. All you need to do is install an intake/outlet ventilation system, but it is important that you follow Cinderella Eco Group’s instructions to ensure good operational reliability and long service life.
Cinderella Freedom has all necessary approvals and certifications within its product group. This is extremely important and gives you peace of mind as a customer.
- Cinderella Freedom incineration toilet
- Owner's manual
- Installation manual
- 100 pcs bowl liners (art.nr. 100820)
- Wall penetration conduit 600 mm (art.nr. 101011)
- T-bend (art.nr. 100877)
- Chimney cap (art.nr. 100166)
- Air intake valve (art.nr. 500104)
- Maintenance Kit
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Current: 4A
- Gas: LPG
- Gas Supply Pressure: 30mBar
- Gas Consumption: 160-190 g (per incineration)
- Capacity: 3-4 People per hour
- Dimensions: H600 x W390 x D590mm
- Seated Height: 540mm
- Outlet Height: 415mm
Easy to use
Cinderella incineration toilets are easy to use, and Cinderella toilet bags safely transport the waste to the combustion chamber. This makes the toilet very hygienic and clean, compared to other options. Lift up the lid and seat. Place an original Cinderella toilet bag in the bowl and put the seat back down. Use the toilet as normal and put the lid down when you are done. Press the “flush button” and the bag is released into the combustion chamber. The toilet is now ready for use again.
- 230V power supply not required
- Perfect for powerless installations
- A high quality product made in Norway
- Easy to use
- Scandinavian design
- LCD display with notifications
- Simple installation, requires only 12V DC, a gas supply and air intake/outlet
- Comfortable indoor climate, no smell
- Certified and approved in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Large capacity: up to 10 people
- Complete toilet solution, burns all waste
- No water supply required (no indoor or outdoor tank)
- Reliable, suitable for cold areas