The Isotemp Basic Water Heater is available in 5 sizes ranging from 24L to 75L. With 15 years of experience of manufacturing high quality water heaters, choose a product that has proven its reliability in design, material and component choice.
The Isotemp Basic Range has an exclusive look, with its brushed stainless steel cover. The highest temperature is achieved by the engine water heater exchanger as well as the immersion heater placement. Positioned in the lowest part of the tank where the water is coldest, enables the heater element to heat all the water in the tank. The water in and out fittings are designed to only allow minimal mixing of cold water into the hot. Manufactured from acid proof stainless steel (316).
Note: This product is designed to be used with an engine to assist in heating the water
The Isotemp Slim Water Heater Range gives you with following advantages:
- Horizontal and Vertical mounting options
- High quality material and welding
- Expanded foam polyurethane insulation, for minimal temperature loss
- Immersion heater element, designed to heat the water in the bottom of the tank
- Engine Water Heater Exchanger Coil is extra long for faster heating
- 7.0 bar (100psi) safety valve
- Thermostat set to keep the water above 70°C to prevent the risk of bacteria
- Stable fixing feet in stainless steel for easier installation
- Thermostat mixing valve available