The Indoor Rheem 27L Water Heater* is the only Rheem indoor continuous flow model. It must be flued to the outside of the building.
Rheem are world leaders when it comes to manufacturing continuous flow gas water heaters. World class Japenese built gas water heaters are sold all around the world.
Working differently than a traditional hot water cylinder, continuous flow water heaters only heat water on demand rather than heating and storing the water until needed.
Either connected to Natural Gas or LPG, the water temperature is pre-set on the unit or is adjustable with EZiSET or with optional remote temperature controllers installed indoors. In homes where there is a high demand for water, or in colder areas where ambient water temperature is low, two appliances can be linked together using the Rheem EZ Link system to supply twice the flow.
How Continuous Flow works:
The water heater operates automatically, heating the water as it passes through the unit. When a hot tap is opened, the gas burner ignites to provide immediate heating of the water. The heat produced by the burner is transferred to the water through the heat exchanger. The gas burners extinguish when the hot tap is closed.
- Nominal L/Min @ 25C Rise: 27L/Min
- Gas Input Max: 205 MJ/hr
- Gas Type: NG or LPG
- Gas Connection: 3/4" / 20mm
- Min Gas Supply Pressure NG/LPG: 1.13 kPa/ 2.75 kPa
- Water Pressure (kPa) Min-Max: 140-1000
- Minimum Flow Rate: 2.0L/Min
- Cold Water Connection: 3/4" / 20mm
- Hot Water Connection: 3/4" / 20mm
- Weight (empty): 24kg
- Freeze Protection: Yes
- Dimensions: H650 x W351 x D215
- Gas Energy Rating: 6 Stars
Warranty: 10 years on heat exchanger, 3 years parts
Gas Continuous Flow Features:
- Flamesafe Overheat Protection System
- 6 Star Energy Rating
- Digital Display for easy fault diagnosis and service
- Frost Protection
- Can link two units for increased supply with EZ Link
- Control your water temperature with EZiSET or remote controllers